Followers

Followers

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Mojo Mon sketch/ Gorjuss flower power

Hi again! Thanks to everyone who pops by to see my creations, I hope you enjoy my work and I can offer a little bit of inspiration! I've based todays card on the sketch over at mojo monday, another one that I love! I also thought this card was good for the challenge of flower power over on totally gorjuss as The PP has roses and I've added a rose extra!



For my card I used the yummy papers from the wild rose studio, you can find these at my new fave shop the glitter pot, I also used the xcut dmensions butterfly pumch with some pearls for the body and martha stewart doily lace punch. The ribbon is from my stash along with computer printed sentiment and rose from mulberry crafts. My gorgeous Anya flutter stamp was coloured with Prismas and a little stickles. Everything is mounted on glitter card stock, I love this card so much I am in a dilema as to whether to give it to my mum or sell it lol! Thanks for coming by to look and leaving me your comments! xxx

3 comments:

Net said...

That's lovely!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us!

Sarah said...

She is lovely - and I love these papers and the butterfly punch. - beautiful card!!! xxx

craftymum said...

super card.Thanks for joining us at TG
Love sarah W XXX