Followers

Followers

Monday 8 March 2010

Something a little different

Hi again, thanks for popping by! I did this card by request and strangely they wanted no stamped character image!! So I had to resort to some good old faithful stampin up stamps, this is the bold butterfly range, currently retired I'm afraid (I have these stamped all around my lounge walls too!)



I decided to do a tent card so it was a little different, I found the tutorial over on the just magnolia blog and will def be using it again! I used papermania capsule papers again and ribbon from my stash, thats all really just plain and simple but thats what they wanted! thanks again for looking! hugs xx

1 comment:

Lisa Jane said...

A lovely card - the tent card is great, I enjoyed making mine. I love different shaped cards.
The colours are really pretty, Bet your lounge looks lovely with those butterflies
Lisa ;)