Followers

Followers

Friday 25 June 2010

Stampin 4 the weekend sketch

Hello friday! The end of the week is never so exciting for me as it brings the prospect of 2 days work, oh well it will soon be monday lol! Todays card follows the sketch and colour combo over at stampin 4 the weekend, it's a yellow and blue combo this time. I am also putting this into simon says stamps friends theme, I think my little image is about 2 little friends!



I have used this cute LOTV image which I think is adorable, coloured with Prismas. My papers are phrase cafe, part of my ever ageing stash of 12x12 papers! My flowers are of course wild orchid crafts and my ribbon and brads are stash My sentiment stamp is waltzingmouse stamps, these stamp really well!



Thanks for popping by to see me again! I have more news but alas it will wait until monday! Hugs to all Rebekah xxxx

14 comments:

pinky said...

Its abslutely gorgeous Rebekah, and I am so glad you are part of the team now. Big hugs
Pinky

Unknown said...

Awww how sweet this card is, love the colours and sketch is great xx

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgoues,hun love that image,and perfect papers,too hugs cheryl xxx

Sam said...

Hun that is too sweet and coloured just beautifully. There is a little something for you on my blog if you get a chance to pop by.
Welcome to the team (and the chaos that goes with it)
Sam x

Josephine said...

That's such a cheerful colourscheme, and a very cute image. Beautiful card.

Brenda Brown said...

What a goreous image, so cute. Love the colour theme.
Luv Bxxx

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Rebekah, love the lemon and blue colour combo.
What a cute image
Lisa ;)

Gem said...

gorgeous card Rebekah, I love the soft blue and yellow combination and the image is really cute :) Xx

Christine said...

Oh, I love this stamp. So sweet and I love how you colored it in with those bright colors. It is sure to brighten anyones day. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog. Have a great day!
xoxo, Christine

crafty amy said...

Hiya Rebekah! :D This is just too cute I am totally in love with that image and your colouring is perfect!
Thank you for joining us at stampin’ for the weekend and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Cheryl said...

Aw, this is adorable! I love the colors you used and this sweet image.

Shelly said...

Fab card! Love the cute image and the colours you've used! Hugs Shelly ;)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, so sweet & the colours are perfect for it
hugs Mandy xx

Di said...

Oh how stunning is this!!! i love it and i love your blog background too!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
Hugs Di xxxx