Followers

Followers

Friday 23 July 2010

A Pixie dust SSS card

Hi everybody! Today I have made a card following the sketch over at Simon Says Stamp this wk and they are starting up a new vintage blog too so I am looking forward to that! I have used another gorgeous image from Pixie dust studio this one is called dress up and she is a dream to colour! I have used papers from (mmm let me think) only kidding you know I'm gonna say nitwits right?! Which have all been super distressed in Tim Holtz again! My flowers are Wild orchids with lots of sparkle and my lace is wild orchids too. My sentiment stamp is waltzing mouse.

I am also entering this cutee into Papertake weeklys challenge of cutie patootie and totally stampalicious challenge of best friends.

Don't forget to come by tomorrow for the crafty sentiments digi blog hop, start at the digi blog and get directed from there. Prizes will be given for hoppers and I may have a little candy of my own to give away! Thanks tonnes and tonnes for coming by today and showing me some love! hugs to all of you,

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card Rebekah, loving the colour combo and of course the flowers and pretty lace!!!!!

Hugs JO xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful sweet image.
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

she is a sassy lady - love the card.

Fab colours. Sorry wont be around tomorrow for the hop -hope all goes well
Lisa ;)

Do What You Love said...

Super gorgeous card Rebekkah - love your coloring of that darling sassy image! I just love how you've arranged those beautiful WO flowers! The lace is darling too and I love those beautiful designer papers!

Tracy said...

Rebekah this is gorgeous, I love the colours and that image is fabulous. Tracy x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love this image! Great colors and ribbon too!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

MagsB said...

Isn't she lovely! Fab card, the colours are gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Lovely - love the green and orange combo :)