Followers

Followers

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Creative cottage embossing meets pink gem

Good morning folks! I'm sorry I'm a bit absent this wk but with the half term presenting me with all 3 of my children aswell as my mum visiting, it's just so hectic around here at the moment!
Anyway on to my project for this fortnights creative cottage challenge which has been chosen by our very own Tracy and this time she has challenged you to use embossing on your projects!
I have used these gorgeous new papers from the black cherry paper kit available now in store aren't they just gorgeous!! I have also followed the sketch this wk over at friday sketchers.

I have used this adorable sprinkles on cloud stamp from pink gem designs and she is available as both a digi and a polymer stamp and Janet has also got some more nesties back in stock woo hoo! She is sitting on butterfly embossed card.
My gorgeous flowers are wild orchids with large hip roses from mulberry crafts again. My sentiments stamp is waltzingmouse stamps again!

I have coloured my image ala prisma pencils and have sparkled the cloud and her wings with stickles. I am also entering this into Craft your passions sparkle and shine challenge and papertake weeklys sparkly and bright challenge.
Thanks so much for coming by my blog again, please stop by and see what the other DT have done and this wk is the lovely Teri's last wk so please stop by just to giver her some love! Hugs to everyone

12 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute and I love the embossing folder :-) - Say Hi to Mum for me x x x x

pinky said...

This is gorgeous Rebekah, love your image, gorgeous embossing and that arrangement of flowers is beautiful.
Pinky

Lisa Jane said...

LOve this colour combo and fab embossing
Lisa ;)

Tracy said...

beautiful card Rebekah the flowers look gorgeous and sweet image too, you have coloured it beautifully.

Teri said...

This card is fantastic hun! So lovely, pink and girly!
Will miss you!
Teri x

cheryl said...

oh this is simply gorgoues,love the pink and love that image too hugs cheryl xxxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your card is really really precious! Awesome job with your flower embellies! And I just love the colour combo that you used!
Hugs Bonnie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a little sweetie and love the pink and black, very striking. Marianne x

MagsB said...

I love the pink and black colour combo, and the Sprinkles image is so cute! Great card!

luv, Mags x

Donna said...

Stunning card Rebekah...so pretty in pink...love your embossing and your gorgeously pretty selection of flowers...hope things quieten down for you a bit soon :) Donna x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love all the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Sprinkles looks gorgeous hun, love your LO & choice of colours!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck! Hugs Shell xx