Followers

Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

OSAAT fave embellies challenge

Hi everyone, sorry for not having been about the last couple of days, my darling 3 yr old little man has been quite sick which has meant a severe lack of sleep and inadvertantly catching the same sickness myself, the fun of having small children I guess!
It's sunday which means another challenge over at OSAAT this wk and we are challenging you to use your favourite embellishments.
For my card I have followed the sketch this wk over at sweet sketch wednesday and have been lucky enough to use this absolutely stunning image by Barbara Jensen which is available at the store isn't she just beautiful?
I have used my fave embellies , can you guess?!! Flowers of course, with a spinkling of sparkle and some lace too. My papers are partially shabby princess with a little pink petticoat thrown in. My fabulous image has been coloured with prisma pencils and my flowers are wild orchids, with my hip roses from mulberry crafts.
The DT have made some amazing creations this wk so pop across and give them some love!
I am also entering this into Pollycrafts fairytale challenge, City crafters wings challenge, ABCs flowers challenge, Pennys paper crafty if it flies challenge and sweet stampins ribbon challenge (I have chiffon ribbon through the centre of my card)
Thanks so much for coming by to visit my blog again, I hope you will join us in this lovely easy challenge this wk and myabe I have even inspired you to check out some more of Barbaras stunning images! Hugs to all

26 comments:

Josephine said...

Gorgeous card! Those blues are just lovely.

stitchy said...

Wow Rebekah, you done all that being sick with a sick kid besides...you are quite amazing girl...this is just breath taking :)..thank you hun, I will be sure to get Barb over here to have a peek :)...

stitch xoxox

Carol Ann said...

Fab card Rebekah love your colour combo!
Hugs Carol Ann xx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh what an unusual striking image . Love the colours
Lisa ;)

Mandy said...

Ooo hun your card is beautiful, love the colours you've used, so pretty.

Hope you and the little man are feeling better
hugs Mandy xx

Laney said...

WOW!! Rebekah its stunning!!!
hugs
laney

Liz said...

Really really Stunning and sending big hugs Hunnie I will be in touch soon Congratulations on ur win

Liz xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amanda said...

You've chosen a beautiful image Rebekah and the colours are lovely. I really like how you've glittered the flowers.

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda

Tracy said...

sorry to hear you and your little man have been unwell i hope you are both feeling much better. love your card, the flowers look stunning and great colours. Tracy x

Unknown said...

O wow Rebekah this is absolutely stunning, I love the colours your used and the flowers .. gorgeous xxx

Jeannie said...

Wow! Beautiful colors and gorgeous flowers really make this image pop! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Lorraine said...

oh wow this card isstunning i love the image and she is coloured beautifully
thankyou for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, I just love the colours you have chosen!
hugs shell xx

Gem said...

a stunning card Rebekah, love those flowers! Gemma :) x

Love crafts forever said...

I love colors, and ofcours flowers is my favorite. Hugs, Nataliya.

mulberry station said...

Gougeous card! I love your colors and beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining SSW this week.
Nancy SSW-DT

Linda Anderson said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love your flowers, they are arranged to perfection! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stunning gosh love that image,and super detail as always,hugs cheryl x hope your wee fella is feeling better now hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a cool image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Betty said...

Wow love the image, and the colour blue, a great make, hope your little one is feeling much better.
Betty x

Ros said...

Beautiful! incredible image and lovely colours ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

uksharon said...

Great card and image. Congratulations on your win - well done.
Best wishes, Sharon

cnelson said...

super cool! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!

Genevieve said...

Wow Rebekah! This is stunning! I love that image!!!! The lilac, sparkle & flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Love your beautiful flowers and fun lace! The blue and lavender is gorgeous with your image! Thanks for joining us at SSW this week!

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining us at ABC.
Hugs
Clare
x