Followers

Followers

Sunday 2 January 2011

AFA guest DT february calendar

Hellooooo everyone! Long time no blog, well xmas had to come first and unfortunately for us my 3 yr old son got very ill on xmas eve, poor mite. We eventually got him to an out of hours doctors and found out he had a throat infection and double ear infection, he is still on his yucky antibiotics but he is atleast much better.
I hope everyone had wonderful xmasses and new years, thanks so much to all my lovely followers for keeping me company along my crafty journey, I hope you will continue to do so through 2011!
I was so lucky 2 wks ago to win the challenge over at Anyone for Anya and with it a guest DT spot for this wk! The monthly theme of making a birthday calendar continues and I really enjoyed it! You can download the calendar template from the AFA blog and I liked this so much that I will def continue to do this each month so I have a full birthday calendar by the end of the year!

I have used freebie papers from shabby princess along with this gorgeous greeting farm digi fairy. I have distressed and sparkled all edges and have used flowers from stash with gem brads, my ribbon is also from stash with my february stamp from Rhona Farrer and small rose from Wild orchids.

She is such a pretty image, there are 4 seasonal fairies to download, I have 2 but may just have to get the others lol!
I was lucky enough to get a wireless printer for xmas and have picked up a fab new deal laptop in the sales so I need to get myself set up with those and spend time playing in order to figure it all out! My PC also got sick over xmas hence another reason for my lack of blogging but hopefully the new laptop will have this all sorted soon!
I would like to enter this calendar into Digital tuesdays anything goes challenge, My time to craft brand new challenge (the calendar is a new thing for me!), Top tip tuesdays get embellishing challenge, The character cafes sparkle challenge and by the cute and girlies bling it on challenge.
Thanks for coming by to say hello, I hope you will come back and pay me a visit again soon! Hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

7 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Rebekah, Happy New Year Hun! Sorry to hear that your little one wasn't well on Xmas eve, how horrid but glad he's much better. Your calender page is so lovely and the fairy is just gorgeous and coloured beautifully as always!! Hope you're well Sweetie. Lotsa luv xxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Oh Rebekah, sorry it's been a miserable Christmas for your little one, but glad he is much better now. Hope it didn't put the dampers on too much for you all.
Love the calendar idea and how you have made it.
I hope you have a happy, healthy and peaceful 2011. Thankyou for being such a good blogging friend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Rebekah - Happy New year to you.. hope 2011 is a Healthier year .
LOve the calendar page - i too am hoping to do something similar. LOve the blue and yellow colour combo and of course the sparkle
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

D K Crafts said...

Hi Rebekah. Beautiful calendar page. Love the colours. Hope your son is feeling a lot better. My youngest daughter is always sick at Christmas with the cold and this year she slept most of Christmas Day and Boxing Day. Donna

MagsB said...

I hope your little lad is back to normal soon!

What a beautiful image that is! And your calendar page is lovely, too, it really showcases the cute fairy!

luv, Mags x

Anne-Marije said...

What a nice creation!
Thanks for joining us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge...
xxx Anne-Marije

Anne said...

What a pretty calender page!
Hope your son is better.
Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge and Happy New Year!
Hugs
Anne