Followers

Followers

Thursday 6 January 2011

Crafty sentiments new release blog hop!!

Hiya peeps, yep today is the crafty sentiments blog hop to launch some amazing new releases, so uber cute!!! If you have arrived at my blog from the lovely Pinkys blog then you are in the right place, if not just pop on back to the crafty sentiments challenge blog where you will get a full list of the blog hop in order so that you don't miss anyone!
I have used the super cute "Lilly" on my card and matching gift bag, isn't she lovely?!

My matching gift bag has been made using freebie papers from shabby princess with my stunning flower from Mulberry crafts. I have used MS doily punch to cut the edging for the bag and the sentiment is from a set my daughter got for her birthday but I sneaked a use lol!

This is a close up of my card using the same stunning papers from shabby princess, yes these are definately free!!! With a selection of flowers from Mulberry crafts and Wild orchids. My sentiment is also crafty sentiments from the new Patches and stitch range which you will see being showcased within the blog hop. My lace is also Wild orchids and I have used the MS punch again here. My butterfly is punched with xcut, with my gems and glitter all coming from stash

Here is a close up of my fabulous image available now at the crafty sentiments store, she has been coloured with Prisma pencils.

From my blog you should hop on over to Tammylee's blog and share some love with her! I hope you enjoy the hop and see all the fab new releases on offer! There will be 3 winners, you could grab some polymer stamps or digi! Just make sure you mention our blog hop in your post and post a link to our challenge with our banner in your sidebar to qualify! Please leave some comments too so we know you have visited, the hop lasts for 1 week!
I would like to enter this into Craft your passions anything goes challenge, The crazy challenges "new" challenge (my stamp is new), Sew many challenges new things challenge, Fussy and fancy celebration gift and matching card, Crazy 4 challenges celebrate something and Catch the bug anything goes challenge.
Thanks for hopping by! Hope to see you again soon, hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

38 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

cute little set
Lisa ;)

pinky said...

Rebekah your creations are absolutely gorgeous, I am in awe of your work;)

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, love this card, good colour choice and the image is adorable!! I´m hopping along today, so off to Tammylee!! Hugs, Frea

Heather said...

Love these, great colour scheme, makes me think of spring. Hope it's here soon, I'mm sick of being cold!

Tammylee said...

Your coloring is awesome! I love the colors that you picked. Very pretty.

Tammylee

Linda . J said...

What gorgeous creations and in such beautiful colours and designs, loving the hop
Hugs Linda

Suzette said...

I fell in love with this set the first time I saw it well done.

Hugs
Suzette

Doreen said...

A gorgeous set love it.xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah. x

Kirsty said...

Hi Love the colours and how you have designed the card and put it together I am on the blog hop and getting so much inspiration. Thankyou Best Wishes Kitty x

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

She is so cute with her pig tails. Great card.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute image. Adorable card.

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

she is so cute, love the pig tails. super card.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab little set hun!! Just love the FREE!!! papers lol

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Karen Tallon said...

oh wow this is gorgeous you have done an awesome job! Well done! xx

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Rebekah this project is absolutely beautiful the colours, image and the design of both creations look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Stacy Walker said...

What a sweet birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Rebekah, fabulous card set.
luv
Debby

mgoll88 said...

wow.... i love this Card!!!!!
What a Cute Image and that colours.... a dream!!!!

Lovely Greets
Michaela

sallysbitz2 said...

Your set is stunning. Love your colour combo xx

Unknown said...

Hi, another fantastic creation, love the colour combo you used, looks gorgeous xxx

Sharon said...

Adorable card, loving the colour scheme.
Sharon x

darling Ho said...

What a pretty card! The colouring is perfect!!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What an adorable set & image! Thanks for playing with us this week at Catch the Bug!

Tammy Miller said...

What cute cute set. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our January Anything Goes Challenge!. I hope you'll join us again next time.

Tracy said...

Oh wow, this would have to be my favourite on the hop so far .. stunning, so pretty!
HUgs
Tracy

Sabina said...

Wow, very nice card, the image is colored wunderful
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab. I love the colours.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jac’s Playground said...

Aboslutely stunning,I love those papers and can vouch that they are definately free! Your flowers are adroable and you have put everything together perfectly. xx

Brook said...

Absolutely gorgeous. LOVE the colors and those papers are perfect. Your flowers are perfect and the image is just adorable.

Stephanie said...

Great card and gift bag. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Kelly said...

Lovely, thanks for joining in at Crazy Challenge this week

Debs M said...

loving the colours you used and your colouring is fab! x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Rebekah, gorgeous creations. She's such a cutie with those little pigtails. Thanks for the Blog Hop. Off to have a snoop at the rest of the Design Team cards. Best wishes, Kym xxx

dj1952 said...

These are soooooooo cute! I love your colors. Hugs, dj

sammi said...

These projects are absolutely stunning, Wow! So many fantastic elements and details!

Chris' Creations said...

Amazing coloring! I am never brave enuf to use orange in my cards, but I may have to try after looking at yours!

Linda said...

Love your little bag and matching card set.....fabulous color combo!!