Followers

Followers

Thursday 13 January 2011

Crafty sentiments thankyou challenge

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed last wks blog hop with crafty sentiments, thanks for joining in! This wk over at the crafty sentiments challemge blog we are asking you to make a thankyou card, nice and easy!
I have made a card using this gorgeous teddy with roses polymer stamp available at the store and have followed the sketch again over at sunday sketch and stamp.

My gorgeous papers are freebie downloads from shabby princess with my lace and flowers coming from wild orchids. My ribbon running through the flowers was off a christmas present and everything is glittered with gold.
My sentiment stamp is SU and my gold gems are from stash.

My cute teddy has been coloured with prismas, with the edges being distressed with tea dye.
I also want to enter this into spoonful of sugars thankyou challenge, top tip tues anything goes, fab and funkys use warm colours and totally papercrafts thankyou.
Thanks so much for coming by, I hope you can join in with our challenge and pop across to see what the other DT have been making.
Hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

23 comments:

Bev said...

wonderful card. so love the papers you have used xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Rebekah, such gorgeous colours and details
luv
Debby

Lisa Jane said...

ooh that paper is gorgeous
Lisa ;)

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, those papers are gorgeous and I'm off to track them down, teddy is coloured perfectly. xx

Margreet said...

stunning card Rebekah....great colouring and lovely details!
xxx Margreet

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute. I love the sweet image and that lace. Keep resisting buying it but maybe not much longer. Marianne x

Rach said...

this is beautiful, such gorgeous papers.xx

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely, cute card !
greetings, martina
x

Mandy said...

Hun your card is beautiful, so pretty and the image is adorable. You could pop this cutie in Paper Plays "cutie patootie" challenge too
hugs Mandy xx

pinky said...

Its so gorgeous Rebekah, the papers are really lush and the lace is just so fancy. Perfect with the little teddy:)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun - love the image and those papers are just fab! Great take on my sketch - thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww a gorgeous card, super cute image, lovely colouring,beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Unknown said...

Just beautiful hon. x

Sarah said...

fab as always x x x :-) Love me x x x

Unknown said...

Should I say stunning, awesome or fantastic or all :)) Love love love what you did here xxx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahhh what a little cutie pie! Your coloring is so pretty. I love your lace and jewels and flowers are just lovely. Oh and did I mention I love your new pic of Edward. OMG What a hottie! Yum
Hugs Bonnie

karen said...

ooooh so gorgeous, beautiful colours, thanks for sharing with us at fab n funky, Karenx

Leanne said...

Hi Rebekah - what a stunning card...mind you, I was slightly distracted from it because of that rather yummy picture of RP above it...yum, yum....I suppose I should really get watching them Twilight movies...!!!
Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

Heike's Creativeplace said...

This is so cute and sweet. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!

Hugs
Heike

Heather said...

Love it, the lace looks great :)

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous card & cute image. Love your papers too.
I think all of us crafters recycle bits n pieces Lol

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Anne said...

Aww that's adorable, lovely soft colours and beautiful lace.

Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
Hugs
Anne

Lou Sims said...

A very warm, bright and toasty card. Many thanks for playing along with Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Lou
x