Followers

Followers

Friday 14 January 2011

A fairymoon sprout!

Hello eveyone! I've got a bit of a spring in my step this morning! We have just booked a little mini break for the family to butlins (yep butlins) in the summer, the kids are mega excited and I haven't been to butlins since I was 15 so I am sure much has changed in the last 20 years lol! I've also managed to get a fair bit done this wk so I don't feel like the under achiever I normally feel like by friday lol!
I'm also loving this little card I have made. I haven't inked up a greeting farm stamp in ages and this little cutie was from the wild sprouts collection I bought an age ago and haven't inked up any of them!!!! I had forgotten how adorable they are and so super easy to colour.

I have followed the sketch this wk at fairymoon and have used stunning freebie papers yet again from shabby princess. I have used a little x cut border punch and branch punch with my flowers coming from wild orchids, my chiffon ribbon from stash and my sentiment from waltzingmouse.
My sweety image has been coloured with prisma pencils with a little distress ink around the edges.

I would also like to enter this card into Incy wincys challenge of go dotty, Lexis creations say it with love, Craft your passion tie on ribbon, Top tip tues anything goes, Paperplays cutie patootie, Meljens square or round cards and Digi doodles shops best pink and green colour combo.
Thanks loads for popping by to say hi and leaving a little comment if you have time!
Hugs everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

22 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Beautiful Rebekah, love the design and I too love Shabby Princess.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Leanne said...

Another stunning creation from you - the colours you have used on this one are so striking!!

Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday!  Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Leanne xx

skylife said...

That image is really very cute! I really like the paper combination :-)
Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Karen said...

Very pretty Rebekah, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Katja said...

What a cute and pretty card! This greeting farm-girl is so very pretty! Thanks for joining our pink/green challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, love the image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Fairymoon.

Pam x

Nina Macaulay said...

Wow, Robert Pattionson is cute! :OD
And a super cute card too!
Love the colour choices you have made, they go very well together, nice layout too :O)

wishing you a good weekend
Hugs Nina x

Sara said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rebekah, love the colour combo

MaryB said...

Super, super cute. Great colors.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Beautiful card Rebekah! Love the colors and the flowers. Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sweet card.Such cheerful colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion and Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Dawnll said...

Oh my this is just adorable!
Love the flowers and colors.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rebekah this is stunning that image is super cute and those flowers and papers look delicious this is one top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sheila said...

Fabulous card and such pretty papers - off to have a look at those! TY for joining us at Fairymoon this week, Sheila;)X

Dianna said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Meljen's Designs this week!

~ Dianna
Meljen's Designs DT

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion 's challenge blog. Good luck !

Bev said...

wonderful card, nice and colourful and love the image. ty for joining us a fairymoon crafts xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw thanks for joining us at paperplay with this adorable cute card,lovely colouring and flowers, hugs Liz xx

WeirdCat said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

sharon said...

So pretty. Thanks for playing along at Lexis creations. Sharon x

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful colour scheme. Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations, hope to see you next time.
Love Susan
xxx