Followers

Followers

Saturday 15 January 2011

Friday sketchers meets crafts & me

Good morning everyone, I hope we are gearing up for a lovely weekend! Mine will be at work as normal but with a little fun thrown in for good measure!
I want to share a card today that I have made using the sketch this wk over at friday sketchers. I have used one of the stunning sweetpea Meredith Dillman stamps available from the crafts and me store.

I'm afraid I can't tell you where my papers are from (sorry) but I have used my new nellie snellen flower circle die to outline my image. My flowers are wild orchids, my sentiment is from crafty sentiments and my ribbons are from stash. My stunning image has been coloured with prismas and some stickle sparkles to her wings.

I would also like to enter this into top tip tues anything goes challenge, Crafts and me paper tearing, MAWTT dreams (she is the stuff dreams are made of), Digi doodles shops best pink and green, Stamp somethings anything goes, Totally papercrafts happy birthday and Daring cardmakers recipe.
Thanks so much for coming by again my blogging friends! hugs to all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

16 comments:

Unknown said...

O wow I loooove this one, colours and flowers are so pretty and that fairy is .. yes .. stunning as is your colouring !!! Hugs xxx

Katja said...

The coloring of your fairy is stunning! Thanks for joining our pink/green challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Caroljenks said...

Beautiful card. Those papers, the image and your colouring of it work perfectly together - Love it!

Thanks for joining in with us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week :)

Carol x

Maria Matter said...

Wowza Rebekah, this is breathtaking!!! Absolutely gorgeous hun!
hugs

Brenda Brown said...

Amazing - love the image, gorgeous papers and colours and everything fits to make a perfect card. Great one Rebekah.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Love crafts forever said...

OMGoodness Rebekah! I wont this card on my desk, like yesterday. LOL. WOW! Stunning.
Hugs Nataliya.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning, What a gorjuss image and you have coloured her so well. Thanks for playing on MAWTT Hazelxoxo

Pami said...

This is a beautiful card, love the image and the colours used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. Pami x

Jeanette said...

What a gorgeous card! Love this beautiful image!
Thanks for playing along with us over at Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Jeanette xxo

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous card the image looks stunning.

Thankyou for joining us girlies at Crafts & Me & hope you will again, good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Karen said...

Really lovely, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

PCM said...

This is absolutely stunning. I SO appreciate seeing images that are colored with primas - you have done a beautiful job. Your flower spray is gorgeous and I love the volors you have chosen. Just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week.

Sara said...

Wow, so pretty! Love the image, and the flowers are perfect! Thanks for playing along with DDSB!

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous colours and image coloured to perfection. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, thank you for joining us at at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
Ruth x

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh honey she is gorgous. I love the colors you chose and what a fabulous job you did with your colouring and shading. It's perfect! Her wings are amazing.
Hugs Bonnie