Followers

Followers

Wednesday 26 January 2011

New "Easter Joy" download from the creative cottage

Hiya folks! I have a card today using a brand new paper kit download from the creative cottage. This is easter Joy and for just £1-99 you get 12 stunning papers in fabulous pastel colours with a free set of toppers!

I have printed out the different pastel shades of gingham for my card and followed the sketch this wk over at sketch saturday.
I have created a layered effect with the toppers for a bit of decoupage and some dimension, aren't they cute?!

My sentiment was a freebie download (sorry can't remember where from!) and my flowers and stamens are mostly wild orchids. My chiffon ribbon is from stash along with my tiny pink gem stones. I am also entering this into cooking it up with Katies sketch, texture and punch challenge, I have used my MS border punch and my flowers are my texture.

It's never too early to start thinking about easter, after all the supermarkets have been doing it since boxing day!! What more could you want for less than £2? I am in love with the pretty colours in this kit as I'm sure you will be too!
Thanks for popping by again! hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

12 comments:

Laney said...

WOW!! Rebekah!!! gorgeous card and gorgeous papers must check them out!!!
hugs
laney

Anne said...

oh Rebekah you excelled with this little cutie. It's gorgeous and those flowers give it a perfect springtime look
Anne x

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is amazing love the freshness of the papers just gorgoues hun hugs cheryl xx

Jilli said...

Rebekah, I love the papers, what a gorgeous spring like colour scheme. Fab image too. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love the gorgeous spring colors! The papers are wonderful and your card is just adorable. Love all of the flowers.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Ahhh I got my Edward fix for today.

Your new papers are so pretty! I just love this adorable image, nice job with the 3-D.
Your flowers look awesome!
Hugs Bonnie

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card the Bps are fabulous.Thanks for sharing this with us atCooking it up with Katie.xxx

Dori Shelton said...

So sweet and precious! Love it

Suzie McFloozy said...

REbekah this is a gorgeous card you've showcased this kit beautifully x
Thanks for joining in with us at cooking it up with Katie this week x
((hugs)) Suzie xx

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous colours. I never send any Easter cards, ist a shame as they are so pretty. Just checked that stamp Sleeping baby & Sir Stamp A Lot have it in stock.

DesignerDiva said...

This is one of my all time favourite cards! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!

Katie said...

Super sweet card!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie this week :)