Followers

Followers

Saturday 8 January 2011

A new sketch at a gem of a challenge

Hello again everyone! It's that time again a new sketch over at a gem of a challenge but things have changed! We are now going to a fortnightly challenge with alternate sketches and themes so even more chance to enter and win fab goodies! Look waht is on offer for you to win this time! A fab set of promarkers from Letraset!

I'm not sure what came over me this time as I decided to make a male card lol! I think it's prob more because these super cute Andy images from Pink gem designs are just too cute to resist!

I have used fabulous creative cottage Autumn afternoon papers for my interpretation of the gorgeous sketch and have given them a ripped and distressed look. I don't think the vintage lace from Wild orchids is too girlie for this do you? Coupled with the twine from my stash I think it looks fine! My ticket sentiment is also pink gem designs and my little brass coloured brads from stash.
I have coloured Andy and his puppy with Prismas and distressed with Tea dye from Tim Holtz.

I would like to enter this into Fab and funkys anything goes challenge, Aud sentiments 2 words, Paper cutz use metal (eyelets), one stop crafts a card for a child and stampin with the dragon male card.
Pop along to see what the other fabulous members of the DT have made, we even have some uber talented newbie members! I hope you can join us in this fortnights challenge (don't forget it's just for 2 wks this time not a month!) Janet also has some fab digi papers now in store so check them out!

Hugs Everyone, thanks for coming by!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

20 comments:

cheryl said...

this is gorgoues hun,love the image and the lace is perfect,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, this is gorgeous, beautiful papers and fantastic colours, love it. .. PS I just found out I won at Pink Gem wooo peee :) Hugs xxx

Lisa Jane said...

what gorgeous colours Rebekah - love the layout
lisa ;)

Gem said...

Rebekah this is so beautiful! Gemma x

Janet said...

Gorgeous boy card Chick.....love it!xx

Mandy said...

Hi Rebekah,
Lovely boys card,gteat colouring and your papers and colours are fab...
Mandy xx

Sandra said...

Hi Rebekah....brilliant boys card,love the cute image and your choice of colour scheme and papers are just perfect for it!
Look forward to working with you at PGD.

Take care
San x

Jennifer said...

Hi Rebekah. Love your cute card. adore the colours. thanks for joining us at F'n'F too!Hope you're well? Happy New year! xx Jenny xx

Mandy said...

Happy New Year hun, I know I'm late but I've finally got time for a bit of catching up.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, your colouring looks amazing
hugs Mandy xx

Audrey said...

What an adorable card. I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Rebekah I love the papers, colours and design and that image is super cute
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and great coloring. Thanks for playing along with Stamping with the Dragon.

deesdesigns said...

Beautifully colored! I would have never thought to put twine together with lace but it really works on your card.

I'm so glad you were able to join us for our challenge at Aud Sentiments! Dee

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Rebekah. Is this the winning card??? Just amazing. Thanks for playing at Stampin With the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just adorable. I would never have thought of using lace on a boys card - but you are absolutely right. It SO works.
Caroline xxx

downrightcrafty said...

wow love the image and great colours, thank you for playing along with us at Stampin with the Dragon and hope to see you in the next challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky x

Deborah Frings said...

So cute - love his little dog!

ladyjanet_56 said...

This is a lovely card love the colour combo, DP's & image thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Anonymous said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth