Followers

Followers

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Pink gem designs DT card

For crafty sentiments blog hop, please go HERE
Hey peeps, how are we all today?! It is a very wet day here in the North of the UK so my camera flash has been working overtime lol!
I have made my card today following the sketch over at sunday sketch and stamp and have used this adorable Ellie with gingerbread stamp, she is just so cute! She is available in polymer from the pink gem designs store and the cute circle sentiment (which suits her perfectly!) is also pink gems and should be available in store as a polymer stamp by the end of the week.

The fabulous digi papers are nitwits and do have a cooking theme, although I seemed to have covered most of it lol!
My lace is from stash and my flourishes have been cut with Marianne Ds, My flowers are from a selection at Wild orchids. I recently bought some new storage for my flowers and still underestimated how many I had! £30 of really useful boxes are still full to the brim oops!

My image has been coloured with Prismas and I masked her so I could give a lightly distressed effect to the background.
I also wanted to enter this into My time to crafts chocolate challenge (I have used the colour), Top tip tuesdays anything goes, Crafty catz food and drink and one stop crafts card for a child.
Thanks so much for popping by my blog again folks! Hugs everyone
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

13 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Rebekah this is just such a darling card!! What a sweet little image! Luv your lo and fab dps. The flower arrangement with the swirls looks stunning Sweetie and your colouring is just ACE!!! Lotsa luv xxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured.
It's a wet and windy day here too, roll on the Spring
hugs Mandy xx

PCM said...

This is ADORABLE. I have not seen these images before - but I can see them growing on me!! lol Your flower spray adds JUST the touch it needs as well. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

Lisa Jane said...

oh that image is so sweet- love the colours on your card
Lisa ;)

Claire said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and such a sweet image. Thanks for playing along this time with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

Caroljenks said...

What a gorgeous card - your colouring of the image is amazing :) Love the colours you've chosen too :)

Thanks for joining us in our 'Anything Goes' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

Carol x

cheryl said...

oh hun you make the most gorgoues cards this one is just pure eye candy hugs cheryl xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Rebekah this is absolutely gorgeous I love that super cute image and your colours and design look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Janet said...

This is fabulous Rebekah......love it! x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweet image, gorgeous card Rebekah.
luv
Debby

made by fifi said...

gorgeous card - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge x

Sarah said...

So cute hun x x x x

Christine said...

Stunning creation Rebekah... congrats on your win at One Stop crafts with this card..

smiles Christine xx