Followers

Followers

Friday 21 January 2011

SFTW getting warmed up challenge

Good morning lovely bloggers! Well I keep getting headaches on and off so I'm not sure if it's far too much time spent infront of this laptop, lack of sleep due to trying to train my son out of night time nappies or just general stress or possibly all of the above lol! Anyway thanks for your well wishes, I will endevour to relax more, sleep more and well maybe only sneek a look at the computer when necessary!!
Today is a new challenge over at the fabulous Stampin for the weekend and our theme this fortnight is "getting warmed up", you may, of course, interpret at will!
I have chosen to make a card using a warming winter image from the greeting farm, a lovely Miss Anya that I haven't inked up in a while and have followed the sketch this time at sunday sketch and stamp.

My beautiful papers and stunning large rose buds are from my friend Linda's shop Jazzlins. I have used a nellie snellen die cut for my square frame and Marianne Ds for my flourishes. The rest of my stunning flowers are wild orchids and my charm is from stash. My sentiment is waltzingmouse stamped on a nesties label, my lovely ornate cut corner is from hobbyhabitat.
I have coloured my image with Prisma pencils again and have mounted her on foam for light definition.

I also want to enter this into Crafty purple frogs distressing challenge, Digi doodle shops best anything goes, Allsorts teal blue and brown and Pile it ons anything goes.
Thanks for coming by to see my little creation, please pop across and see what the other amazing DT have shared this time, their work is soooo stunning!
Hugs everyone!
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

19 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Beautifulcolour combo Rebekah .. hope you are well
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Simply stunning, lovely soft and warm shade of blue, just fab! JO xxx

Chris said...

beautiful card, the blues are lovely.
I hope your headached go away.

Unknown said...

Wow Rebekah, love this card, all the blue tones with that little beige, gorgeous!! And ehhh, I still go for the werewolf!! Have you seen his gorgeous six-pack LOL Hugs, Frea

Unknown said...

This is so pretty, love the papers and the shades of blue and beige on your card are gorgeous xxx Sorry to hear about your headaches ... yes me too need to rest more :> I spend too much in front of this laptop!!!

cheryl said...

oh my fav coulrs hun and you have made one gorgoues card just adore it hugs cheryl xxxx

Loz said...

love the colours Rebakah, I always forget i have some Anya stamps tsk tsk! She's gorgeous ♥

Tracy said...

Love your papers and fantastic job on the image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rebekah, love the colours & the flourishes are gorgeous. Hope the headaches ease xx

Scrappy said...

Love your coloring! Your card is GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining us at Pile it on this week! We hope you’ll join us again for the next challenge!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

very sweet!
I do love that image :)
thanks for joinin us at TCPF

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Rebekah this is totally stunning, what beautiful colours, papers and design that image is a delight.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Rebekah, I love these images & you've coloured her perfectly :o)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

skylife said...

I just love it! Great colors and image!
Thanks for joining us at DDSB

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.Beautiful colouring and love the colour combo.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
Lisa x

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
Hugs,
julie

WeirdCat said...

Beautiful card, love the shades of blue, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best this week
Ruth x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This card is so beautiful. Sweet image and your color choice is one of my favorites. So much details on this card, have to take a look several times.