Followers

Followers

Monday 31 January 2011

A sweet sketch wednesday and a prize!

Hi all, hope your weekends were pleasant! Well I was so lucky last wk to recieve my fabulous prize from winning over at Fairymoon, unfortunately the challenge blog is no more now due to the shop closure so I was one of the last lucky winners and this is the fabby stuff I received!

I couldn't wait to get started with all this yumminess so I made this cute little card following the sketch this wk over at sweet sketch wednesday.

I have used an elegant shaped cardbase from craftwork cards through the glitterpot. My DP is all papermania cake shoppe from my new hoarde! My lace is from Wild orchids and my spotted ribbon from stash. My flowers are partially prima, part wild orchids. My button is from stash and my strawberry charm from e bay.

My image is the gorgeous Kiki la rue with cupcake from CC designs at all that scraps, coloured with prisma pencils and mounted on a scalloped oval cut with Nellie snellen. My adhesive pearls are also from stash.
I also want to enter this cutie into creative inspirations buttons and bows challenge and corrosives button it up.
Thanks for taking the time to pop by my blog again! Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

17 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

wow fab prize.. cant blame you wanting to get started .
Love the bright cheerful cute card
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Great prize indeed, fabby card love her golden hair! Jo xxxx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congrats. on winning such fabulous stash Rebekah. Love the adorable image and your beautiful colouring - a really gorgeous card.
Hugs, Sylvia xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, love your card hun!! HUgs, Frea

pinky said...

Well done on your win Rebekah. Your card is sugar sweet, what a lovely image.

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, that prize package was full of yummy goodness! Love, love, love your card!! Sooooo sweet! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

Linda

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Yummy prize and sweet card. I love the charm, just finishes off the yumminess and what a cutie. Marianne x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Congrats on your prize.

Adorable card. I love that little strawberry charm and the image is adorable.

Jeannie said...

This is just so beautiful and cute all rolled into one! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anne said...

lol you didn't waste any time getting to grips with the new goodies Rebekah!! Well done sweetie it's gorgeous
Anne x

mulberry station said...

Congrats on winning. And, wow!!! your card is adorable..It is beautifully colored and I love all your emblishments. Super cute!
Nancy SSW-DT

cheryl said...

oh well done on your win,hun this card is just utterly stunning,so beautiful love that strawberry,great touch,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Chelsea said...

So sweet! She is so darling with the cute ribbon in her hair. Gorgeous embellishments.
Love,
Chelsea

Kathie said...

Hi Rebekah, what a pretty card, love your colours and image used. Very pretty embellishments great job. Congratulations on your win look a yummy prize.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and sharing your card.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-Design Team

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Doll!
What a Cutie Patootie! She is absolutely adorable and coloured in so bright and cheery! That red ribbon is soooo pretty.
Congratulations on winning all that yumminess!
Hugs Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Fairymoon win and prize! I love your Sweet Sketch Wednesday card, it's so pretty and the details are fabulous! The strawberry charm is the perfect touch.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so pretty! Nicely done!