Followers

Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

WOYWW

Hi folks just a quick late post from me. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today so am going to grab some hot drinks and stick my feet up in the hope that I feel much better in the morning! I just wanted to quickly pop on for Whats on your workdesk wednesday, yep its a bit of a mess!.....

On my desk there is a box of floral goodies from Wild orchids, I was so lucky to win a fab prize over at papertake weekly from them which arrived today (ooo lucky me!) Also I have been working on my Twilight chest, I have completed 3 sides and have the front and top to go, I won't give any close ups yet until I have finished the whole thing! There are also some papers ready on my desk for my next DT project with Pink Gems.

This is the view under my desk whoops! I did say it was messy! All the red and black flowers, ribbons etc on the right are part of the twilight chest project so they are all surrounding me at the mo! I also keep my ribbons, lace etc in baskets under here along with my scraps box and a tonne of other stuff!
I endevour to get round and visit some desks later but thanks for coming by to check mine out! Hugs all
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better. I like the curved desk.

chrissy xx said...

Oh! Didn't look to bad Rebekah until you showed under your desk!! Were do your feet go? lol.
Chrissyxx
Hope your feeling better soon.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Messy = creative so often!! Hope you feel better soon xx

THERESA said...

Hope you feel better soon...:))
Better not look under mine,lol, nightmare at the mo!!
lotsa luv
ps: yours is still neat!!!

Vicky said...

Looks like my desk...lol...!

hope you feel better soon hun..

big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
looks lovely creative desk to me, do hope you are feeling better soon, thanks for the mooch happy WOYWW, sue,x

Wendy said...

Hi Rebekah,Hope you are feeling better soon,have missed your cards while away,they are all really gorgeous, as always.fab desk.
Wendy xx

Iverova said...

Rebekah, I hope you soon feel better. Today I cleaned my desk, it was also a mess. This is normal! Hug!

Sandra H said...

Hopefully you will feel better soon and don't worry about whats under your desk that can be sorted anytime we all have a bit of mess now and again:) Sandra H

Spyder said...

Your desk is look very crafty this week, and lucky you on your winninngs! Have a great week happyWOYWW
(Lyn))

DesignerDiva said...

I'm so glad I looked at this pic - it makes me feel better about mine lol! I have no doubt that you know exactly where everything is!!

Hope your feeling better tomorrow

Hugs Laurie x

Angela said...

Hey mine is a MESS now too as I too have been sick and no time to clean or do anything. Hey I love all the Wild Orchid flowers I see!! LOL!! I really need to order some more as I am out of most of what I have well had. THanks for sharing. Now you need to show more. I love seeing everyone's space.. it was hard for me to share mine.
Hugs:)
Angela

Crafty Loops said...

Oh dear Rebekah, I hope you are feeling much better today. I cant wait to see your Twilight chest when its finished. Lee xx

Twiglet said...

My room is still a mess - the sun shone so I went black berry picking instead of tidying up! hope you are feeling better.

Nina Macaulay said...

Your work space gives the same expression mine does, that you could do with a bit more space! lol
Hope you are feeling better now :O)

hugs Nina

KarenB said...

I don't feel so bad about my mess now, LOL!!

Tertia said...

Hope you feel better real soon. Lucky you to win some WOC stuff. I love that store!
Happy belated WOYWW

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

some nice goodies there Sarah and smiled at your under desk view can really relate to that one! thanks for popping over, God bless, Shaz in oz.x