Followers

Followers

Sunday 16 October 2011

Candy winner!!!

Hey folks, just wanted to pop by to announce my candy winner Mr random has this time picked out Sandie G, well done!! Please e mail me your postal addy to lanewilliamsfamily@btinternet.com so I can get your goodies out to you! Thanks to all my friends who entered the candy I'm sure there will be another soon!
I promise now I'm back on line and work has gone for another weekend that I will visit your blogs in due course!
Big hugs!

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Well done Sandie G and thanks so much again for your generosity Rebekah. Lee x

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations to Sandie G! Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Larrik said...

Congratulations to the winner!

mags said...

Well done to Sandie Q. Enjoy your goodies and thanks again for your generosity Rebekah.
Mags
x

Sandy G said...

Gosh, I just realized that I have one this wonderfull candy, thanks from the bottom of my heart Rebekah for your generosity.

Wendy said...

Congratulations to Sandie G,enjoy all your new goodies.
Wendy xx

coops said...

huge congrats to sandie, enjoy hun :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations Sandie enjoy your candy:) Sandra H

Unknown said...

Hi congrats to the lucky winner. Enjoy :)