Followers

Followers

Thursday 19 July 2012

Another Saturated Canary rubber stamp for Little darlings

Hi friends.
Our wee hamster is still trying, he barely moves and has laboured breathing but he is still holding on bless him, I hope he doesn't suffer for long.
Here I am showcasing another of the fab rubber stamps soon to be available at Little Darlings. This one is also a digi at Saturated Canary so you may have seen her before, she is such a great image and I love her, it's ice cream and pickles..
I had a tonne of fun making this one for the stand at CHA! I adore these MME papers and went a bit distress crazy with vintage photo ink and white crackle paint! My flowers are from a range at WOC with my lace from kaisercraft, chipboard corner from MIC, butterfly from little snippets and sentiment from Waltzingmouse. My banners were cut with a whimsy die and I have mounted and stitched like mad!
Here is a closer view of my darling image coloured with prismas. I have used at stempelglede flourish stamp around the edges and have cut with my nesties doily frame again.
Don't forget to keep checking out the DT for more sneak peeks of some stunning images now in Rubber!
I would like to enter this into DYSU food, Alphabet challenge l is for lace, Secret crafter food and drink, OSAAT anything goes, Bunny Zoes swirls and lace and sentimental sundays rough around the edges,
Thanks so much for coming by my blog again today folks.
Big hugs
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

28 comments:

Mieke said...

Love the digi, nice coloring! Beautiful card!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Rebekah, fab image and love the colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

stunning card, gorgeous image and beautiful soft colours

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, The image is fab I like the colours the butterfly and the bunting.
Kevin xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Awww hope your hamster recovers ok! :( I love your beautiful card...the colouring is stunning and all of those details are perfect :)

Aunty Sue said...

this is stunning love how you have coloured her hair. Adorable

Creations by Shirl said...

love her hair colour and awesome as always....

WencheP said...

Oh my gosh - this is absolutely gorgeous. The colours are fabulous, the image is beautiful and I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation and just perfect for our challenge at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us this week
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Lisa Jane said...

Fab image ,.. and coloured so prettily.
Lisa x

Pauline said...

Absolutely stunning! I love your soft colouring and the beautiful floral embellishments.
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Crafting Vicky said...

So very sorry to hear about your hamster...

Your card is really beautiful. I love the flowers on it! And your coloring is fantastic for this wonderful stamp!

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

coops said...

so beautiful rebekah.stunning image and i love your soft colours ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Rebekah and sorry to hear about your hamster, poor thing!
Helen x

Teresa said...

These are stunning images and you colour them so beautifully, gorgeous card. xxx

Angela said...

Oh this is super, super cute. I really love all the soft colors and all your sweet embellishments.
Hugs:)
Angella

Olivia said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. Love your soft palette on this one. I can not wait to ink up these new stamps soon. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Shelby said...

So does this card represent what happens when one uses a tie in a suggestive manner?:)!!Another completely gorgeous design. Love love love all of the details and the flowers are lovely.

Shelby

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Absolutely stunning!!! Loved all those blooms,butterfly,banner and the sweet image!!Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Karen C said...

Oh how I love this one! Love the papers, love the flowers, love that butterfly, love the flags...Just soo much to love about it! Thank you for playing in our 'Anything Goes' challenge at One Stitch At A Time This Week! Best of luck in the draw!
Hugs
Karen C
www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

Kim. said...

Gorgeous image and card. Hope the hamster goes peacefully for the children's sake.
Kim xXx

Robin said...

Wow I love the way her hair came out. I have just gotten this image and haven't had a chance to use it yet. It's beautiful and you colored her so lovely. Hugs, Robin

Shazza said...

poor wee thing :0(

card is beautiful by the way x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning card! I love the subtle colour scheme and the image is fabulous!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. I love the soft colors but your coloring is my favorite part...you've done the image justice! Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Lesley said...

Very pretty card, I love all the flowers! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet's 'Lace' challenge xx

Ren-Yi said...

What a darling preggers card. I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along at DYSU.

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi
Sorry to hear about your hampster. Poor little thing.

Just wanted to let you know how much I just lurrve your design. Love it, love it, love it :)
Hugs
Lisa
P.S I have Tilda blog candy if you're interested :)
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/