Followers

Followers

Wednesday 19 December 2012

A poorly laptop and a sorry!

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I have not been about. Although things are always busy at this time of year it has all taken a major down turn lately as my laptop has gone and got really sick!
I have no idea what is up with it and sinply can't afford to get it fixed. Hubby has been doing all sorts to get it sorted but as yet to no avail!
I am quite horrified at how much I rely on my sweet lappy and how sad I am that it has almost died on me!
I access my e mail through my Iphone but it isn't so good for blogging so I apologise for my lack of anything lately!
I can't even access my digi images or photo programmes so things are just not working well for me on the crafty front!
There is a new challenge tomorrow (weds) at both creative Inspirations and Divas by Design both are simply ANYTHING GOES but unfortunately I have nothing to show this time because of all my technical issues!
I am just massively thankful that Santa may just have something for my eldest daughter which I will be able to sneak the use of in the new year until I get my laptop back to a use able state again!
So my apologies for my absence friends, I can get some sporadic use of a pc occasionally and will do my best to post when I can!
Hugs everyone!
Rebekah xx

10 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Merry Christmas and hope you get a new laptop soon.
Where we live sometimes the phone company gives a free laptop if you sign up for a three year contract.

Maybe something like that would help!

There is a posting on 2 peas about how to retrieve pictures and images and files from a dead laptop.
There is a pea named BeckyTech who gives free advice...she is a computer IT person at her woek...maybe you could pea mail her!
Merry Christmas and fingers crossed for you...I miss your gorgeous cards!

Anita said...

So sorry to hear about your laptop Rebekah. It's amazing how much we depend on our computers each and every day, isn't it? Hope it's fixed soon and everything returns to normal!

Caroline said...

So sorry about the laptop I hope it get's better soon. Have a Happy Christmas and a fantastic . Caroline xxx

cheryl said...

,just wanted to pop over to say bless you for your wonderful support and to say,happy Christmas,all my love hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh what a bummer Rebekah! We do rely on them so much for our blogs, mine has been a bit ropey for a while and I know I should take it in and get it seen to but can't bear to be without it!! And I have an I Pad!! Hope you manage to sort yours soon and that you have a fabulous Christmas!! x

McCrafty's Cards said...

I hope you can get it fixed Rebekah, and Just in case your not about I will take this op to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Kevin xx

Kay F said...

Oh no...so sorry to hear...maybe Santa will bring you a new laptop this year! Wishing you & your family a very Merry Christmas...

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh hun, hope you get sorted soon, we miss you, happy Christmas and hope the New Year is good to you too, hugs Liz xx

coops said...

really hope you manage to fix your laptop rebekah.wishing you and your family a really special christmas :D

xx coops xx

Brenda Brown said...

Oh what a pain Rebekah, we really do rely on technology now don't we? Hope hubbie has a break through for you soon.
Hugs Brenda xox