Followers

Followers

Saturday 31 August 2013

Polkadoodles new Halloween download

Hi everyone today I have some spooky treat bags I have made using the fab new download kit available at the polkadoodles store..
My treat bags started out like this. An instant VIA coffee pack from starbucks!
And after the spooky treatment look like this..
For my first treat box I used fab papers from the download with this fab pumpkin digi which I coloured with prisma pencils. My BOO bunting is also a digi stamp which I coloured and hand cut. I cut flowers with a Mariannes rolled rose die from the matching papers and also added a sentiment from the kit
My second treat box also uses papers from the digi kit in these fab stripes! I have used this excellent witch digi stamp and have coloured her with prisma pencils too. again I used the same rolled rose die to cut flowers from the matching papers. I covered everything with picket fence distress paint and also used a Waltzingmouse nibbles stamp on this box.
Here are the boxes from the back..
Do check out these fab items in store in preparation for Halloween!!
Thanks for coming by
Big hugs 



10 comments:

coops said...

oh wow love these rebekah.stunning images and the spooky colours are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Fabulous! I love the designs, images and wonderful colours too.
I hope you have a good weekend
hugs Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are awesome hun, love the colours and layouts
Lindsay xx

Karon said...

These are fabulous!! Love love them and that you recycled too :-)

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Rebekah! How are you doing... Seems like forever since I've been by, LOL! Love those upcycling of your treat holders... These are just gorgeous....

Wendy said...

WOW! these are fab Rebekah...Congrats on your DT position at Polkadoodles.
Hugs Wendy xx

Loopylou. said...

ooooh spooky gorgeous ness hunny! love them!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Polkadoodles said...

These are AMAZING Rebekah, love love love them!! SO glad you are sharing your talents with us at Polkadoodles - huge welcome to the team!
mwaaah xxx

mags said...

These are brilliant Rebekah. Love them.
Mags
x

Sue B said...

Oh Wowzer!! these are awesome Rebekah… I love the gorgeous colours… just perfect for Halloween. I must keep a look out for containers like these… would love to do some for Christmas. :-)
Hope you have a good week
Big hugs
Sue xx