Followers

Followers

Thursday 5 December 2013

Saturated Canary Untraditional xmas colours

Hi again everyone!
Thanks for coming by to visit me yesterday, especially with my perpetual prolonged absence at the moment! Do we think I am going to be a better blogger in 2014?! Here's hoping!!!
We have a new challenge over at Saturated Canary today and this is again our last one for the year so that we can all concentrate on Xmas!
Our theme for you is Untraditional Christmas colours....
I do like the traditional colours of red and green at xmas but then I am also a fan of every other colour for xmas too so this challenge wasn't a hardship for me! I, of course, went all girlie with pinks and purples this time using papers from DCWV. Stunning flowers from Kort & godt, The ribbon girl and Mulberry crafts. My awesomely beautiful butterflies are of course from the fabulous kays Kreative Korner and my sentiment is a Waltzingmouse one.
My darling image Spritz has been coloured with prisma pencils and has stickles and glamour dust sparkle to his wings (I say he as he always seems like a boy even in pink lol) I have punched some snowflaks into the outer of my image and inked with dusty concord ink.
I apologise if my photos aren't great quality I took these before I ran off to work and the light still wasn't great at that time of the morning!
Thanks so much for coming by again friends!
I hope you can join us for this last challenge!
Big hugs

7 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad the craft fair went well, love this gorgeous card, fabulous colours and image and great embellies x

DesignerDiva said...

This is so cute Rebekah, look at his little knobbly knees!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Sandra H said...

.Wow another stunning image so beautifully coloured lots of detail and as always a wonderful creation x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is so gorgeous Rebekah, I like the adorable image and the design.
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rebekah, love this little guy. I used him recently too. Gorgeous card x

Camellia Cards said...

I will never be able to make cards as gorgeous as yours..... I love Spritz, I've used him quite a lot on cards and little gift boxes too this year. Love the pinks in this one...

coops said...

so beautiful rebekah.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx