Followers

Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2014

The Divas are sparkling!

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well in blogland!
We managed to survive half term and are just getting back into a normal routine of things here again. The week went by really fast and it seems far too quiet with all the kiddies back at school!
Over at Divas by Design today we have a new challenge and a couple of new DT announcements so do pop over and say hi to them!
Our fab new challenge is to MAKE IT SPARKLE so we want to see glitter and bling for this one..
I have used Tim Holtz shabby chic papers for my card. Does anyone know where I can still get these? I just adore them and have practically used them all now I'm just hunting about for scraps! I have also used an abundance of flowers from WOC, LLC and Kort & Godt as well as using a Mariannes rolled rose die to create some of my own. My butterflies are prima.
My stunning image is another of those gorgeous Aurora wings digis. I have coloured her with prisma pencils, she actually scared the life out of me for colouring as she is so detailed but I just love her that I had to give her a go! I have used a stempelglede flourish stamp around the edge of my image and have added some shabby pink frantage for some extra sparkle.
Do check out the awesome makes from my teamies at the challenge blog, including one of our fab new DT already!
Thanks so much for coming by my blog again folks!
Big hugs to you all

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Rebekah,love all the embellies. Cant help with the papers tho x

Linda Levoir said...

Gorgeous card hon, LOVE that image, I'm actually itching to colour up the other dark mermaid/siren one with the skulls, just can't find the time yet. You did a fabulous job with the colouring, as always :) xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Gorgeous card Rebekah, I love that image.
Sarah-Jane x

DesignerDiva said...

WOWSERS you pushed the boat out with this one! Sparkalicious in every way
Hugs Laurie xx

Margreet said...

What an eyecatcher Rebekah...can't help you with the papers.
xxx Margreet

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow wow wow Rebekah stupendous! Love this Aurora Wings image and you have coloured her magnificently! Susan xx

craftinka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craftinka said...

Hi Rebekah, the image and colours just FAB! so many details and very skillful composition.I love it! Happy to join Divas, Hugs, Justyna :)

Sandra H said...

This is a gorgeous card Rebekah, fab image design and papers your colouring is absolutely stunning xx

Wendy said...

Stunning creation Rebekah, gorgeous colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Rebekah… I love the image and the embellies are stunning… lots of lovely sparkle too! :-)
Big hugs
Sue B xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is stunning Rebekah, I like everything about it!!
Kevin xx

Bridie said...

This stamp is gorgeous!!! You've really coloured it amazingly and the papers and embellishments just wow!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a great day!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Unknown said...

Hi Rebekah, oh my word! This is just stunningly amazing!!

Love the image, no way would I attempt to colour it - too scary, and you've coloured it perfectly.

Sorry no help with the papers don't tend to go for Tim Holtz stuff, can't pull off shabby chic!!!

Sarah

Camellia Cards said...

Love that image Berry, beautifully coloured as always and love your layering on this one and your embellies... basically just love it.

Janice said...

It is a rather stunning image isn't it! What a super card, Jx

Anonymous said...

Perfect Coloring awesome.
HUgs Elfie

coops said...

oh wow so stunning rebekah.really beautiful image and i love your colouring and sparkle ;D

xx coops xx

Chelsea said...

All I can say is "Wow"! Breathtaking in every way!

with Love,
Chelsea